Friday, September 10, 2010

Toothpaste Should Never Cost You A Thing


Getting free toothpaste is actually one of the easiest things to do when you coupon. In fact if I wanted I could own a small warehouse of free toothpaste, you have to cut it off somewhere though and after ten tubes stocked in my basement, I'm currently on toothpaste buying break. First off you need to know what stores near you double coupons, lots of grocery stores do. For me, Giant Eagle doubles up to .99. Most toothpaste coupons are for .50 or .75 off therefore they double up to $1.00 off or $1.50 off. Now all you have to do is wait for the toothpaste to go on sale for that price and believe me that happens ALL the time! The brand that is most easily received for free is definately Crest but occasionally you will find Colgate deals or other brands as well. Now some of you are surely saying my grocery store doesn't double, am I out of luck? And the answer is NO! Rite Aid, Walgreens, and CVS all offer free deals on toothpaste on a fairly regular bases as well. Here is a little hint to shopping at these locations: you can use multiple coupons. Starting Sunday I will post some deals for you at these locations and will explain to you how to best use coupons as these locations. You are going to be amazed at how many things these stores essentially giveaway.

No comments:

Post a Comment