Tuesday, September 14, 2010

A Little Off Topic: Lose for Good

As many of you know, I started my weight loss journey a few weeks ago. And I'm so excited that I have already lost over ten pounds! The hubby even called me a skinny minnie yesterday. I told him he was joking but he told me I was seriously looking great. Well if that isn't motivation enough to keep going!

Previously I had decided to use the Weight Watchers program to help me on this journey. And am really happy with being able to make my own food choices and not feel guilted into being skinny. I like to eat especially chocolate things. So I loved that Weight Watchers lets me eat them and enjoy them (on a regular bases!).

Today, Weight Watchers is helping to fight hunger with a program called "Lose For Good." They are donating through four different methods:
  • For every 1 million pounds lost during campaign period, Weight Watchers will donate $225,000, up to $900,000

  • For every qualified “Visit a Meeting for Free” coupon redeemed in meetings locations during the campaign period, Weight Watchers will donate $1.00, up to $10,000

  • For each approved “Lose-A-Palooza” social media activity on 9/14/10, Weight Watchers will donate $1.00, up to $60,000; and

  • For each approved activity on each of six “Action Tuesdays” during the campaign period (except for 9/14/10), Weight Watchers will donate $1.00 up to $5,000 per Tuesday.


  • Well today is the day for "Lose-A-Palooza" so I'm encouraging you to check out this site: WeightWatchers.com/LoseForGood and learn about how Weight Watchers is helping others. Not only may it help you out but each time to go there will mean another $1.00 for the cause!

    Come back and leave a message and let me know you did (cause they will donate another dollar for that too!) :)

    No comments:

    Post a Comment