Thursday, September 16, 2010

Ebates - Earning Rebates online

So I will readily admit that I'm not a big online shopper. I have shopped online occasionally but rarely. Well a dear old friend sent me a little note this morning to remind me of a great online saving site called Ebates.


Ebates essentially offers you cash back with each online purchase that you make at participating locations. All you need to do is go to the Ebates site first then find the store you want to shop at, click on the link, and ta da you earn cash back for your purchase at that site. They also tell you what current coupons are offered at the different stores. What could be better?? Make a purchase you were already planning on making AND earn money back for it.

Remember that site Restaurant.com that I told you about....well guess what....Ebates offers a 15% cash back on your purchase at Restaurant.com! So that means if you buy a $25 gift certificate at the current special of $3 and earn 15% back on that purchase you will have only spent $2.55 on a $25 gift certificate!

Lots and lots of stores are available from Ebates and if you are a big online shopper (or you just shop online on occasion like me) it is definately worth it to join Ebates and start the saving! Some stores offer up to 25% cash back! So take a look around Ebates and start your online saving.

**P.S. I just figured out that you get $5 automatically when you make your first purchase using ebates!! How great is that! Cash back and free money!

No comments:

Post a Comment