Friday, September 24, 2010

Because we're getting to know each other....

Well there is a lot of new faces around here and I just wanted to take a minute to introduce myself :)



I'm Lauren, mommy to M girl - 2 and C Man - 6 months! I also watch other children in my home so my days are often filled with craziness but I wouldn't trade it for the world.




I started this blog because I would post some of the amazing deals I got on facebook and everyone would ask me how did you do that. Share the details.....and that is exactly what I'm doing.

Before I was a stay at home mom I worked at a childcare center as the Kindergarten teacher and taught little lovelies every day. It was interesting and fun but M girl was quickly growing and I wanted nothing more then to stay home with her. The hubby and I really took a hard look at the budget and decided to make the move.

Since we were taking a pay cut I really had to take a look on how to make our budget ends meet. I remembered watching my grandfather searching for deals in the weekly ad. My hubby says its genetic as that is what exactly started happening around here. I was amazed at the savings and even more amazed that we seem to have more then we did before.

I love, and I'm not joking, finding a deal! And I love finding out that you got a deal as well.

I hope we can all be great friends and I would love for you to share your stories and deals. Comments are always welcome and loved.

And why we are talking about love......I am so happy to soon be giving away another product I love! And this time there will be two winners!!! :) Because I love you all so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment