Sunday, September 19, 2010

Rite Aid Buys 9/19

This week is a great week for those of us with kiddos in diapers. I didn't have as much luck as others out there (I'll explain in a minute) but I am still beyond thrilled.

Purchase 1:
Sweet N Low 120 Count 1.99
John Frieda Root Awakening Shampoo 5.00
John Frieda Sheer Blonde Conditioner 5.00
Pure and Natural Soap 4.69
Pure and Natural Soap 0.00 (BOGO)
Huggies Little Movers 8.99
Total: 25.67
Used $5 off $25
Used $2.50 off Huggies
Used $1.00 off Pure and Natural
Used $1.00 off Pure and Natural
Used $3.00 off Root Awakening
Used $2.00 off Sheer Blonde
Used $2.50 in UPRs
Total: $8.67
Earned $1 UPR from Splenda
Earned $2 UPR from Huggies
Earned $3 UPR from John Frieda
Earned $2 UPR from Pure and Natural


Purchase #2
Huggies x 3 8.99 each
Total: 26.97
Used $5 off $25
Used $3 off (times 3) Huggies
Used $8 in UPRs from previous purchase
 Total: $4.97



Total Spent: $13.64
Now most everyone says they are getting multiple Huggies UPRs to print but maybe I'm just unlucky. No more UPRs printed for me in the second transaction. I'm not disappointed though since I will also be earning a $10 gift card from Rite Aid making my total cost for the week just $3.64. Since I bought 4 packs of diapers, I am beyond thrilled!

I am stealing my mom's card and heading out to at least get 3 more packs of diapers (and another $10 gift card). You are crazy to not go get some this week!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the heads-up. I usually don't get around to looking at the ads until later in the week, but I'll make a list tonight for RA!

    ReplyDelete