Friday, September 24, 2010

Diaper Stock

At naptime today I decided to assess my current diaper stock in order to determine what sizes I should be buying in future diaper deals. Here is what I found:

Size 2s: 163

Size 3s: 632

Size 4s: 395

Size 5s: 230

Grand Total: 1420 diapers!


I figure I use about 5 diapers a day (some days more, some days less), so I have enough for about 283 days! I wish I would have kept track of how much I spent on each package although its nice to know that if something happened we wouldn't need to buy diapers anytime soon.

It was great to make this list so now I know I need to work on my size 4 and size 5 stockpiles and definately don't need to work on my size 3s.

Have you started your stockpiles yet? Maybe not diapers but something else?

2 comments:

  1. Wow, that's a lot of diapers! I have a bunch of 3s and 4s that I recently stocked up on. My older child was potty trained when he was in 4s, so we've never gotten above that size here, so I'm not buying any larger sizes yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ridiculous really! my oldest daughter is big for her age which is probably why she used 5s, I don't think Cman is going to get to 5s either, but better to be safe then sorry. number 3 (or 4) can always use them if C Man doesn't

    ReplyDelete