Saturday, October 16, 2010

Saving on children's clothing - Toys R Us

A few days ago I told you about the Toys R Us 30% coupon off children's clothes. And of course I couldn't resist stopping over to see what kind of deals they had.


I was expecting to find only summer clothes on clearance but was pleasantly surprised to be able to score some deals for CMan for this winter as well. In fact the majority of stuff on clearance was actually fall/winter things. The pickings were slim for MGirl's size but there was in general still a lot of things on clearance.

I scored all the above things for just over $17 - three full outfits, two shorts and one pair of socks - not too bad!

Were you able to find out deals out there?

1 comment:

  1. This is my first time i visit here. I found so many interesting stuff in your blog especially its discussion. From the tons of comments on your articles, I guess I am not the only one having all the enjoyment here keep up the good work Kinderkleding online

    ReplyDelete