Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Samples

Do you ever see advertisments for samples and wonder what is the point in getting small little sizes of everything known to man?


Well besides the ability to test out new products, samples often offer something you won't find other places....high value COUPONS!

Usually the company who sends you the sample, will try to entice your future buy with a high value coupon not available in other locations. I usually receive a sample at least every other day if not more often. I also like using the samples for traveling purposes.

Would you like me to start posting available samples? This blog is for you guys, so if you want them, I'll post them. But if you rather I didn't, well then I won't!

Leave your feedback!

But to give you a taste of possible samples check out Target's new sample website.



No comments:

Post a Comment