Thursday, December 16, 2010

Where were you today?

Some of you may be wondering what happened to me this morning......

well lets just sum it up in one sentence:

Giant Eagle with 3 kids for two hours!

By the time I got home I was about dead to the world. CMan is sick and only wants to be carried which meant me toting him around in my Moby for the whole trip, MGirl wanted to touch everything and thankfully only did minimum damage at the store (although if I have to say the phrase MGirl come back please one more time today I might scream!), and the little guy I watch - well he was entertaining himself by chucking the foods I put into the cart out of the cart.

Yes we all survived just a little worse for the wear.

So excuse me if I try to breathe a little before I post any deals today. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment