Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Picture People

The perfect holiday picture?

Picture People is running their $9 big bundle again! Just print the coupon and you will pay $9 for 6 sheets of any one pose. You can vary the sizes of the sheets and really you get plenty of pictures for any of your needs.

I did this with the kiddos for Halloween and I was concerned that I would like more then one picture and end up paying the $15 per sheet for an additional picture BUT then I remembered I have a 2 1/2 year old and an 8 month old and was happy I even got one picture where they were both looking and somewhat happy.

Picture People has awesome quality pictures and prints AND they print while you are there. I will be taking the kids this weekend for some Christmas pictures - lets hope I can get at least one decent picture!

No comments:

Post a Comment