Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Lowes Totes

I am always telling the hubby I should invest in stock of storage totes because I am always buying them to store the kid's clothes outgrown and future as well as toys.



Right now Lowes has their totes 50% off.

* J. Terence Thompson Plastic 18-Gallon Tote for $2.50
* Centrex Plastics Plastic 18-Gallon Rugged Tote Storage Box in Beige or Blue for $4.25
* Centrex Plastics Plastic 18-Gallon Rugged Tote Storage Box in Red for $5
* Centrex Plastics Plastic 50-Gallon Rugged Tote Storage Box in Blue for $9.99 

I bought 6 of the $4.25 totes as the $2.50 totes isn't getting very good reviews. I then used my 10 off 25 code from the Lowes event to get 6 for around $16!

If you are always in need of totes, this is a great time to stock up! 

1 comment:

  1. Hmm... tempting. But, I bought totes on sale at Target. Not as big - only 41qt for $4.50. BUT, they are see-through. It's worth it to me to see exactly what's in there.

    Great job on the denim clearance, Lauren! :-)

    ReplyDelete