Wednesday, November 3, 2010

What Would You Do Wednesday: OUCH!

Okay so I'm starting off with a warning - this is gross.

Not super gross but still gross.

Okay so here it is:



Thats my ring finger and somehow I have something going on underneath my rings.

There are scales, rediness, puffiness, soreness and itchy.

And all I can wonder is what the heck??

I can no longer wear my wedding ring because I am in too much pain.

I've tried a couple different lotions but nothing seems to be helping.

I need your suggestions PLEASE - do you have some miracle cream you swear by?
My finger hurts. I don't know if chemicals got stuck under my rings and just burned my skin.
I really don't know but I do know it hurts and I need your help to get better.

Please Pretty Please - I beg you!!

2 comments:

  1. This exact same thing happened to me...and it still happens. I went to the dermatologist and he gave me some ointment to put on it. It heals in a few days, but comes back. My derm said that either my ring is too tight and needs resized OR that my ring isn't really gold! I'm planning to get my ring resized so it's just a teeny bit bigger. Hopefully that will help. Otherwise, the jewelry store lied to us! Hope that helps.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That has happened to me...around this time of the year...I noticed it was b/c soap was getting stuck under my rings...I didn't wear them for a lil I used triple anti biotic, and some cortozone cream(separately of course) and it cleared up. Then I made sure when I rinse my hands after washing there was no soap under my rings..

    ReplyDelete