Sunday, November 14, 2010

What is a House Party?

So you all know that I recently hosted an Earth's Best party and some of you know that in December I will be hosting a Gerber's party. And I know some of you are just dying to know why do you have those parties, how can I signup and what are the benefits?

So lets start with the good part - the benefits:


This what I received to host the Gerber party - 94 lbs. worth of Gerber products shipped to my door.
Some of the products will be shared with those in attendance and some of the products were given to me for hosting. Some of the things include yogurt, baby food, cereal bars, insulated totes and bibs for my guest. I received formula, rice cereal, oatmeal, puffies, and a preschoolers meal.

Who can sign up?

Anyone!! House party has all kinds of parties whether it be for games for your Wii, to baby products, to pizza, to hummus. Houseparty offers a wide variety of parties that you can sign up to host. You must fill out a form and then hosts are chosen for each party according to certain preset criteria.

How do I sign up?

Head over http://houseparty.com/ and sign up for the parties that fit your family! House party will email you to  let you know if you've been selected or not.


House parties are a great way to get together with your friends and families and share some awesome products. I highly encourage you all to sign up!

No comments:

Post a Comment