Saturday, January 1, 2011

New Years Resolution

One of my New Year's resolutions for the year is to make more dinners at home. I am not one to be able to just grab some things from my cupboard and make a delicious meals - I need a plan. Eversave must have heard of my resolution and doubted my success without a little assistance as their deal for the day is $16 for 6 months of planned meals from Relish! I checked out the site and I am excited to give it a try. You get 15 recipes each week to choose from and they then give you the recipe as well as create a shopping list for you. This should be interesting to see how it works with staying on a budget. But if I cut down on eating out, it will make up for the extra I may be spending.



If you are like me, and want a little assistance in the kitchen, I think this is a really great deal. Have you used this type of program before? How did it work for you?

I am thinking happy thoughts about it! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment